What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide helping you lose 12 pounds in 9 days, guaranteed
- Teaching you the top 20 negative calories foods and 10 fail-proof weight loss rules
- Teaching you the best zero calorie appetite suppressant that fills your stomach
- Showing you how to live at least 10 years longer and look 10 years younger
- Showing you how to lose fat from belly, hips, arms and thighs
- Showing you how to eat everything and not put on weight
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Slim Without Gym scores 72.32/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.slimwithoutgym.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $49.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: slimwithoutgym.com you’ll also be taken through to slimwithoutgym.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)